With #weddingseason officially upon us and summer in full swing, we’ve been on the hunt for the best workout classes to whip us into shape for all our upcoming events! We found the top five most popular workout classes for 2016, and can’t wait to share them with you!
- Barre studios are super easy to find, no matter where you live. And no matter which one you choose to try out, they all boast the same awesome perks. Barre classes provide a low-impact, fun, and challenging workout that will get you a dancer’s bod in no time! Classes are typically around an hour long, and incorporate moves that specifically target thighs, hips, abs, rear, and arms- in other words, all the areas that can be especially problematic for women. Um, sign us up!
- Boot Camp. Originally made popular by Barry’s Bootcamp, even if you don’t live near a Barry’s, you’ll be able to reap the same benefits at any boot camp-style workout near you. Though challenging, boot camps are popular for their constantly changing routines- no two classes are ever exactly alike- and the amount of calories burned.
- Hot Yoga. This is one workout that will be especially transformative- inside and out! Work out your mind and body at the same time as your instructor takes you through a combination of moves that will have you sore for days afterward- in the best way possible!
- One of the oldest workouts in the world, boxing has become super-hot once again and with fans like Kendall Jenner, it’s not hard to see why! Whether you take a group class or opt for one-on-one private lessons, you’ll soon be floating like a butterfly and stinging like a bee- a bee with a rock hard bod that is!
- Orange Theory Fitness. Also known as OTF, this is one of the hottest new workouts available. OTF has studios in cities all around the US- so chances are good that you’ll be able to find one near you. The hour-long classes utilize rowing machines, treadmills, and free weights in order to fight plateaus and boredom. The instructors will keep you engaged and focused for the entire time- so you’ll hardly notice the insane amount of calories that you’re burning.